Head of Marketing
About the company
At Covera, we're committed to ensuring high-quality healthcare is more than just a promise. That's why we're leading the way in the emerging science of quality, and connecting providers and payers in their shared quest to improve patient outcomes and care quality. By tackling this challenge, we have the ability to impact millions of lives by raising the standard of care nationwide.
Our initial focus is radiology, where an early and accurate diagnosis has a profound impact on the rest of a patient's care journey. Through our work, which uses clinically-validated science-based tools, we're helping doctors enhance their care, ensuring patients get the right diagnosis, and enabling the healthcare system to support quality improvement at scale.
Through our clinical intelligence platform, we have launched programs that help people access the most effective care and provide doctors with AI-powered quality insights and tools to enhance their care. Today, Covera is partnered with leading employers, payers and healthcare organizations across the US, including Walmart and Microsoft. And, with a pipeline representing over 25% of insured Americans, we are in the early stages of improving care quality for all patients across the globe.
In November 2023, Covera secured up to $50 million in a Series C extension led by Insight Partners. This capital fuels our mission to partner with healthcare providers, payers and employers to improve diagnostic care for patients everywhere.
About the role
As the Head of Marketing, you will play a pivotal role in developing and executing a comprehensive marketing strategy aimed at driving adoption of Covera’s products and solutions. You will work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to understand the needs of Covera’s target customers and communicate the value of our products and solutions in support of revenue and market penetration goals. This is a unique opportunity to work closely with the Executive Leadership team, contributing significantly to our go-to-market efforts and overall market positioning.
In this role, you will be expected to:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy for Covera’s existing and new products and solutions to drive top of funnel growth across Covera’s various customers including health plans, employers, and providers.
- Drive internal alignment around core market messaging for each of Covera’s products and solutions, ensuring consistency and cohesion with product management's strategic direction.
- Ensure adherence to brand guidelines and core market messaging for Covera’s products and solutions across all channels, assets and materials, while working closely with product management.
- Identify and manage opportunities to strategically leverage external resources, agencies, and firms as a force multiplier to achieve Covera’s overall product marketing objectives.
- Support the Commercial and Provider teams in creation of ad-hoc collateral to facilitate business development and client retention.
- Proactively identify and manage opportunities to engage Covera’s existing channel partners to drive the overall product marketing strategy in consultation with product management for a coordinated approach.
- Utilize data-driven insights to refine marketing strategies and enhance campaign performance where applicable.
- Collaborate with product management to inform how marketing contributes to product development and key initiatives.
- Develop and manage the marketing budget, allocating resources effectively to maximize ROI and achieve corporate objectives around revenue growth and market penetration.
- BS/BA or equivalent
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in marketing roles, preferably within the healthcare sector.
- Demonstrated experience in both product and brand marketing in early stage startups.
- Proven success in delivering impactful marketing initiatives as measured by top of funnel growth and conversion.
- Strong product mindset and understanding.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with stakeholders from across the organization.
- Sense of urgency and bias towards action.
You will be a full-time employee with a competitive salary, stock options, and great benefits. These benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance, HRA, 401k, pre-tax commuter benefits, flexible paid time off, and a comfortable office space filled with a variety of quality snacks and beverages. Most importantly, you’ll get to know each of us and we love to work together to find solutions. We are a talented, fun, focused, and unique team of people who are truly passionate about changing healthcare for the better! Even while remote, you'll experience the Covera culture as we offer a host of virtual experiences including a book club, fitness club, guest speakers, dynamic Slack channels, and more!
The minimum and maximum salary for this position ranges from $155,000-$255,000. Final salary will be based on a number of factors including: level, relevant prior experience, skills, and expertise.
At Covera Health, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our technology. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Covera Health is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.