Senior Marketing Operations Manager, ABM
At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers approximately 25 million Internet properties, for customers ranging from individual bloggers to SMBs to Fortune 500 companies. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare all have web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list and ranked among the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
- Lead the administration, configuration, and optimization of the ABM platform.
- Partner with stakeholders to identify use cases and determine how our technology can help them solve their business goals.
- Ensure system health and resolve technical issues with the platform.
- Stay up-to-date with platform enhancements and best practices.
- Own the platform roadmap to deliver the capabilities that align with ABM strategies and goals.
- Implement account-based targeting, personalization, and engagement strategies and governance.
- Drive the integration and data strategy with ABM platform and other systems including (Marketo, SFDC, Google Analytics, Drift, Salesloft, Adobe Analytics etc) for seamless data flow.
- Evangelize the use of ABM within the organization and ensure buy-in from sales and marketing teams.
- Develop training programs and materials to educate teams on ABM best practices and platform usage.
- Define key performance indicators (KPIs) for ABM campaigns and regularly report on their effectiveness both to marketers, sales, and executive leaders.
- Ensure the right data is captured to track ROI on ABM campaigns and account based advertising (ie proper UTM strategy and capture).
- Collaborate with ABM platform vendors to innovate and become a thought leader in the ABM operations space.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Marketing Operations and/or MarTech
- Minimum 3 years of experience with ABM platforms such as DemandBase, 6sense and Folloze.
- Experience in lead and account scoring models (MQA), predictive models, in both Marketo and ABM platforms in a B2B software environment defining and executing platform strategy for enterprise software/technology space.
- Previous experience owning the implementation of an ABM platform, education, training and enablement of marketing and sales at enterprise scale.
- Demonstrated success in managing and aligning with stakeholders across paid media, ABM team, field marketing, global campaigns, BDRs, and sales to drive successful adoption.
- Proven ability to think strategically, but with exceptional attention to detail in execution.
- Data-driven and strong analytical skills with an understanding of ABM funnel metrics.
- Strong influencing and relationship-building skills.
- A commitment to staying current with the latest trends and best practices in marketing technology.
Compensation may be adjusted depending on work location.
- For Colorado-based hires and Washington hires: Estimated annual salary of $139,000 - $169,000
- For New York City-based and California (excluding Bay Area): Estimated annual salary of $142,000 - $174,000
- For Bay Area-based hires: Estimated annual salary of $149,000 - $183,000
This role is eligible to participate in Cloudflare’s equity plan.
Cloudflare offers a complete package of benefits and programs to support you and your family. Our benefits programs can help you pay health care expenses, support caregiving, build capital for the future and make life a little easier and fun! The below is a description of our benefits for employees in the United States, and benefits may vary for employees based outside the U.S.
Health & Welfare Benefits
- Medical/Rx Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter Spending Accounts
- Fertility & Family Forming Benefits
- On-demand mental health support and Employee Assistance Program
- Global Travel Medical Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life & Accident Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Participation Plan
- Flexible paid time off covering vacation and sick leave
- Leave programs, including parental, pregnancy health, medical, and bereavement leave
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
18.104.22.168: We released 22.214.171.124 to help fix the foundation of the Internet by building a faster, more secure and privacy-centric public DNS resolver. This is available publicly for everyone to use - it is the first consumer-focused service Cloudflare has ever released. Here’s the deal - we don’t store client IP addresses never, ever. We will continue to abide by our privacy commitment and ensure that no user data is sold to advertisers or used to target consumers.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an export license.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.