Account Executive, Mid Market
Founded by educators and technologists passionate about improving education, Clever is on a mission to unlock new ways to learn for all students. Already used by more than 75% of U.S. K-12 schools, Clever brings all applications into one secure portal and provides single sign-on for everyone. With the leading network of digital learning providers, Clever makes school more engaging, personalized, and fun.
Clever is looking for a Mid Market Account Executive to join our Application Partnerships team. Reporting to the Head of Application Partnerships, you will be responsible for selling Clever solutions to new qualified mid market applications and expand the Clever network.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about joining a sales organization that values collaboration, personal growth and hard work. You will work collaboratively with Marketing, Partner Engineering and Customer Success in providing a delightful experience for new partners.
Your contacts will range from Product Managers and Developers, to upper management and c-level at startups and mid market companies in EdTech.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Negotiate and close 5 figure Secure Sync deals in the mid market sector
- Build and prioritize pipeline by determining fit and understanding needs
- Build relationships to promote the value of Clever’s technology to prospects
- Develop outbound campaigns and calls in collaboration with Marketing and SDR
- Collaborate with Clever’s Marketing, Product and Customer Success teams to continuously improve Clever’s offerings for application partners
- Maintain an accurate pipeline and sales forecast in SFDC
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- At least 2 years of experience in SaaS sales closing deals
- A track record meeting and exceeding sales goals
- An openness to listen, ask questions and embrace solution-oriented selling
- Confidence in your ability and your approach to get meetings and drive conversations forward
- Comfortable working in a remote environment
- The ability to travel as needed (1-2x per quarter)
- Have a desire to work in a diverse and highly collaborative team environment
- Passionate about making a positive impact in K-12 education
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Salesloft and LeadIQ
- Commitment to equity and belonging: Clever believes that the classrooms we serve and our company’s halls should be spaces that are diverse, equitable, and inclusive. We seek opportunities and celebrate actions that further allow us to build diverse teams, include every voice, and create a safe space for everyone to bring their authentic selves into the workplace. Outside of our walls, we use our collective influence, passionate work, and community involvement to unlock learning for ALL students.
CLEVER BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- A competitive salary
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Top-notch healthcare, vision, and dental coverage for you and your family
- Best-in-class mental healthcare service that supports employees' mental and emotional wellness
- A generous personal development yearly budget which can be used for courses, conferences, trainings, books, and more
- LinkedIn Learning subscription with unlimited access to thousands of expert-led online courses
- Annual company and team retreats to connect with fun, bright coworkers
The range of our base salary cash compensation for this role for candidates living in the United States, besides NYC and San Francisco, CA, is between $68,900 - $81,000. For candidates living in NYC and San Francisco, CA is between $75,700 - $89,100. This position also offers a commission target, variable or annual bonus incentive. All final offers are determined using multiple factors including experience and level of expertise.
Clever does not conduct interviews via text or Telegram. We will never ask for your financial information or reimbursement of equipment of any kind. If you receive any communications regarding employment with Clever that you think might be a scam, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.