Casetext, Part of Thomson Reuters, is a fast-growing legal technology company tackling the $6 billion U.S. legal research market and advancing the cause of justice by empowering all attorneys to provide high-quality, efficient, and affordable representation to their clients. Our award winning research platform helps millions of users access and understand the law every month, and our AI-powered search tools are at the cutting edge of search technology.
About the Role
Casetext is looking for a Product Manager to join its CoCounsel team. CoCounsel, built on GPT 4, is the first true AI based legal assistant for attorneys. It automates multiple time-consuming tasks attorneys perform regularly. It is flexible and powerful enough to be used by both solo practitioners and attorney at AM Law 200 firms. It was launched on March 1st, 2023 and in its first month it generated multi-million dollars in ARR.
CoCounsel is organized into skills. Each skill helps attorneys perform a specific task. As a Product Manager, you will own a number of skills end-to-end. You will work with Designers, Application Engineers and Prompting Engineers to build and iterate on skills. You will be responsible for adoption, engagement and financial success of your skills, making this an ideal role for those who are seeking meaningful product ownership.
Our ideal candidate has a legal background, 2-5 years of product management experience, and is equally at ease with analyzing data and talking to users to gather insights.This role is entirely remote, but you must be based in the U.S. and authorized to work in the U.S.
As the Product Manager You Will:
- Analyze usage of portfolio skills
- Gather user insights about portfolio skills through user interviews
- Work with design, engineering and other stakeholders to improve usage of portfolio skills
- JD is ideal, but legal experience through other methods works as well
- 2-5 years of product management experience
- Able to analyze data and communicate with users to gather insights with ease, efficiency & comfortability
- Have knowledge of basic UX patterns and the ability to work with a Designer is required
- Have curiosity and interest in leaning more about generative AI
- Are dedicated to making users successful
- Have the ability to collaboratively work with Engineers and Designers
Salary Range: $115,000-$155,000, total compensation
As listed above, the salary range for this role's listed level is currently $115,000-$155,000. Compensation is determined through interviews and a review of education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities of the applicant, equity with other team members, and alignment with market data and geographic location. This role is also eligible for Thomson Reuter's Annual Incentive Plan as a part of our total compensation strategy. This role is 100% remote, but you must be a resident of the U.S. The salary range listed is for U.S. residents only.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k plus match
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Generous Parental Leave
- Unlimited PTO
- Wellness Benefits
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Annual Incentive Bonus Plan (eligible for roles without commission structure)
- ...And more!
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.