Sales Development Representative
Bynder goes far beyond managing digital assets. Our digital asset management platform enables teams to conquer the chaos of proliferating content, touchpoints, and relationships in order to thrive.
With powerful and intuitive solutions that embrace the way people want to work, and a richly integrated ecosystem, We are the brand ally that unifies and transforms the creation and sharing of assets, inspiring teams, delighting customers, and elevating businesses.
Our 500+ employees, known as ‘Byndies’, together constitute the world’s most extensive pool of digital asset management expertise. We enable more than 1.7M users across more than 3,700 organizations, including Spotify, Puma, Five Guys and Icelandair.
Founded in 2013, we have eight offices around the globe, including the Netherlands, USA, Spain, UK, Australia and UAE. For more information, visit www.bynder.com.
What you will do:
- Generate new business opportunities through cold calling and prospecting
- Work with account executives to create and manage strategic accounts
- Effectively communicate the benefits of our products to prospects before scheduling meetings
- Independently manage prospecting pipeline in Salesforce
- Provide regular reports and meet quotas
- Make 50-75 calls daily
- Minimum of 1 year of cold calling and selling experience
- Exemplary and verbal communication skills
- Enterprise technology sales experience preferred
- Familiarity with Salesforce, SalesLoft and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- A passion for technology sales and cloud computing
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up culture
Why you'll love Bynder!
At Bynder, innovation is in our DNA. We've worked hard to build an environment that promotes creative thinking and self-initiative within a culture of fun.
Our beautiful new office in Fort Point, near the burgeoning Seaport District, is open for business but we don’t believe Byndies must be in the office to crush their goals. A hybrid approach creates the best balance. If Byndies feel they are more productive in their home office, they can choose to work in that environment -- in the office or work in a combination of the two.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive compensation
- 401(k) - dollar for dollar match up to 6%
- 100% Company-paid medical, dental, vision, and life coverage for you and your family
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Room to advance in a high-growth tech company
- Commuter benefits
- Referral bonus plans
- Office in Fort Point, near the burgeoning Seaport District
- A light-hearted and fun work environment
Bynder Love is the principle that guides the way we grow our teams, support our employees, and celebrate our differences. At Bynder we strive to create a culture that embraces every Byndie because differences in background, experience, and perspective makes Bynder even better. At Bynder a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace is one where all employees, whatever their ethnicity, color, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or physical and mental ability are valued and respected. Our commitment is for all Byndies to have the freedom to be their true authentic selves.
Just as we are never finished innovating, Bynder’s dedication to being An Even Better Bynder is a constant, evolving commitment that includes education, listening, and action.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V