Associate Technical Support Engineer
Bynder goes far beyond managing digital assets. Our digital asset management platform enables teams to conquer the chaos of proliferating content, touchpoints, and relationships in order to thrive.
With powerful and intuitive solutions that embrace the way people want to work, and a richly integrated ecosystem, We are the brand ally that unifies and transforms the creation and sharing of assets, inspiring teams, delighting customers, and elevating businesses.
Our 500+ employees, known as ‘Byndies’, together constitute the world’s most extensive pool of digital asset management expertise. We enable more than 1.7M users across more than 3,700 organizations, including Spotify, Puma, Five Guys and Icelandair.
Founded in 2013, we have eight offices around the globe, including the Netherlands, USA, Spain, UK, Australia and UAE. For more information, visit www.bynder.com.
You will be working with Customer Support teammates in both Europe and the U.S. You will become the go-to person for the users of our product worldwide on a daily basis. It will be your job to make sure that we always find a solution to their problems. Your daily tasks will include communicating with the reporter of the issue or request and technical investigation, troubleshooting, and cooperating with our technical development department on fixes.
Our best Byndies from Customer Support are true champions. They are the face of Bynder for our clients every day.
What will you do:
- Proactively handling issues from our clients through our ticketing system
- The go-to person for users of Bynder, internally and externally
- Know the Bynder product inside out
- Contacting and communicating with our customers from SMB to Enterprise companies around the world on a daily basis
What you have:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related discipline is preferred.
- Top-notch communication skills
- You have 1 to 2 years of experience providing technical customer support in a SaaS software company.
- Proactive attitude and ability to work independently
- Experience with Zendesk, Jira, and Confluence is a plus.
- Experience with LDAP, SSO, and SAML is a plus
- Highly proficient in browser-based interfaces and troubleshooting network-related issues on platforms such as Chrome, Firefox, Edge.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite; Working with Photoshop and InDesign is a plus.
Why you'll love Bynder!
At Bynder, innovation is in our DNA. We've worked hard to build an environment that promotes creative thinking and self-initiative within a culture of fun.
Our beautiful new office in Fort Point, near the burgeoning Seaport District, is open for business but we don’t believe Byndies must be in the office to crush their goals. A hybrid approach creates the best balance. If Byndies feel they are more productive in their home office, they can choose to work in that environment -- in the office or work in a combination of the two.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive compensation
- 401(k) - dollar for dollar match up to 6%
- 100% Company-paid medical, dental, vision, and life coverage for you and your family
- Flexible vacation policy
- Room to advance in a high-growth tech company
- Commuter benefits
- Referral bonus plans
- Office in Fort Point, near the burgeoning Seaport District
- A light-hearted and fun work environment
Bynder Love is the principle that guides the way we grow our teams, support our employees, and celebrate our differences. At Bynder we strive to create a culture that embraces every Byndie because differences in background, experience, and perspective makes Bynder even better. At Bynder a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace is one where all employees, whatever their ethnicity, color, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or physical and mental ability are valued and respected. Our commitment is for all Byndies to have the freedom to be their true authentic selves.
Just as we are never finished innovating, Bynder’s dedication to being An Even Better Bynder is a constant, evolving commitment that includes education, listening, and action.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V