Performance Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Saturday, February 3, 2024
Our Mission and Opportunity
Early education is one of the greatest determinants of childhood outcomes, is a must for working families, and has a lasting social and economic impact. Brightwheel’s vision is to enable high quality early education for every child — by giving teachers meaningfully more time with students each day, engaging parents in the development of their kids, and supporting the small businesses that make up the backbone of the $175 billion early education market. Brightwheel is the most loved technology brand in early education globally, trusted by thousands of educators and millions of families.
We are a fully remote team with employees across every time zone in the US. Our team is passionate, talented, and customer-focused. Our exceptional investor group includes Addition, Bessemer Venture Partners, Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, GGV Capital, Lowercase Capital, Emerson Collective, and Mark Cuban.
We believe that everyone—from our employees to the students, teachers, and administrators we serve— should be given the opportunity to learn and thrive, whatever their background may be. We celebrate diversity in all forms because it allows our team and the communities we serve to reach their full potential and do their best work.
Who You Are
Brightwheel is seeking an experienced Performance Marketing Manager to join the Marketing team. The ideal candidate is a data-driven, results-oriented performance marketer who will own our paid acquisition channel strategy and execution. This candidate will also have deep channel expertise, enjoy diving into data to analyze performance and gather insights, and work cross-functionally to drive customer acquisition and ROI to meet our business goal.
What You’ll Do
- Own the strategy, execution, and analysis of paid channels (e.g., SEM, social, remarketing) to drive marketing performance in line with budget
- Manage vendors/agency to launch and optimize campaigns, allocate resources based on performance, and achieve goals and ROI targets
- Monitor and analyze channel performance and maintain reporting on campaign performance, ROI, LTV, and other channel metrics
- Collaborate with internal Marketing & Sales teams to ensure brand-aligned messaging, improve lead quality and conversion, and drive customer acquisition
- Support channel forecasting and budgeting to meet growth and ROI targets
Qualifications, Skills, & Abilities
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, with 3+ years in performance/digital marketing roles preferably in B2B SaaS organizations
- Experience with managing SEM/PPC and social media ad campaigns
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of performance marketing strategies, tactics, and tools
- Proven ability to consolidate and analyze data from multiple sources (e.g. website, social media, SEM)
- Ability to deliver clear, concise, and reliable reporting on all activities to key stakeholders
- Track record of consistently delivering excellent results in a fast-paced environment
- Growth mindset with a results-driven approach to work (testing, measuring, iterating)
Brightwheel is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.