Head of Corporate Finance
What You’ll Do
- Run company-level strategic and financial planning, management/BOD reporting, implementation/management of finance systems, and business insights.
- Develop and manage the corporate consolidated financial forecast. Build and maintain infrastructure to forecast company P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow.
- Lead long-term growth and efficiency initiatives.
- Partner with our leadership team to guide strategic decision-making and evaluate areas of investment.
- Build out our strategic and corporate finance function, including hiring and developing a growing team of financial analysts.
- Work closely with Leadership to provide financial insights and assess brightwheel's overall progress toward its strategic objectives.
Qualifications, Skills, & Abilities
- 10+ years of finance experience, including a combination of investment banking, investing (venture capital or private equity), and/or in-house operating experience at a technology company; MBA, management consulting, and/or Saas/FinTech experience preferred.
- 4+ years of people leadership experience and a passion for growing and developing a team.
- Proven ability to partner with all levels of management to guide strategic decision-making; ability to apply both financial and operational lenses.
- Ability to think strategically and willingness to get into the weeds.
- Excellent financial modeling and analytical toolkit, and experience building and owning financial models.
- Entrepreneurial builder who is comfortable with ambiguity and can thrive in a fast-growing startup environment.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and influencing skills.
- Familiarity with GAAP accounting and working knowledge of all financial statements.