Startups Account Executive
Why join us
Brex empowers the next generation of businesses with an integrated corporate card and spend management software. We make it easy for our customers to manage every aspect of spending and empower their employees to make better financial decisions from anywhere they live or work. Brex proudly serves tens of thousands of growing businesses, from early-stage startups to enterprise leaders.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Sales at Brex
The Sales team is the driving factor behind revenue for Brex. Every member of our team directly affects our bottom line. We focus on generating new opportunities, acquiring new customers, and building even stronger relationships with our current customers. We have a unified culture recognizing big wins daily and celebrating individual accomplishments weekly and monthly. We make sure that top performers are recognized and have built a competitive environment to keep the team motivated and unified.
What you’ll do
As an Account Executive, you will be working with founders, co-founders, C-Suite Executives, controllers, and VP’s of Finance to continue generating net-new revenue and growing the Brex brand. You will manage a full pipeline and ensure success on every level.
- Close net new business with a focus on professionally funded companies
- Become trusted account advisors by managing accounts and being strategic in both inbound and outbound sales
- Engage with businesses at all points of the sales cycle - including prospecting, product demonstrations, onboarding, and close
- Develop strategic plans on how to close more companies and generate more revenue
- Focus on self-development with daily training and enablement
- Work closely with Startups Ambassadors to bring in referrals
What we require
- 9+ months of Outbound B2B SaaS Sales experience
- Excels in conversations with c-suite executive decision makers
- Experience carrying quota
- Consistently in the top 10% of the stack ranking
- Proven track record of hitting and exceeding quotas
- Graduate of a 4 year university
The expected OTE range for this role is $95,600 - $119,500. The starting wage will depend on a number of factors including the candidate’s location, skills, experience, market demands, and internal pay parity. The OTE figure listed here includes base salary and commissions, which may or may not be earned depending on performance. Depending on the position offered, equity and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package.
Please be aware, job-seekers may be at risk of targeting by malicious actors looking for personal data. Brex recruiters will only reach out via LinkedIn or email with a brex.com domain. Any outreach claiming to be from Brex via other sources should be ignored.