Account Executive, Growth (Remote)
Why join us
Brex empowers the next generation of businesses with an integrated corporate card and spend management software. We make it easy for our customers to manage every aspect of spending and empower their employees to make better financial decisions from anywhere they live or work. Brex proudly serves tens of thousands of growing businesses, from early-stage startups to enterprise leaders.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Sales at Brex
The Sales team is the driving factor behind revenue for Brex. Every member of our team directly affects our bottom line. We focus on generating new opportunities, acquiring new customers, and building even stronger relationships with our current customers. We have a unified culture recognizing big wins daily and celebrating individual accomplishments weekly and monthly. We make sure that top performers are recognized and have built a competitive environment to keep the team motivated and unified.
What you’ll do
As a Growth Account Executive you will be a part of a fast paced Mid-Market team focused on sourcing net-new customers and generating revenue in our Growth segment. This team is tasked with hunting and closing exciting new clients for Brex while communicating the value of our industry leading Financial Operating System (Corporate Credit Card, Expense Management, Travel, etc.). If you enjoy working in a creative, competitive environment while helping customers accelerate their growth, this role is for you!
- Deal Cycle Management: Proactively identify and target potential customers while managing a high volume of sales deal cycles simultaneously including prospecting, discovery, demo and closing
- Pipeline Management: Build and manage a robust sales pipeline, ensuring a steady flow of qualified leads and opportunities
- Value Selling: Articulate the unique value proposition of Brex’s products and services, aligning solutions with customer needs, and solving complex business challenges
- Problem Solving: Act as a trusted advisor to customers, addressing their pain points and delivering innovative solutions that drive business growth/value
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams including Sales Development, Product, Underwriting and Pre-Sales to ensure a seamless customer experience
- High performing SDR/BDR background
- 1+ years of B2B SAAS closing experience, preferably in a hunter role
- Familiarity selling SAAS products/solutions and effectively communicating the value/ROI
- Consistent quota attainment and track record of being a top 10% performer
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Familiarity selling financial software (Expense Management, ERP, AP Automation, T&E, Accounting Software, etc.)
The expected OTE range for this role is $117,600 - $147,000. The starting wage will depend on a number of factors including the candidate’s location, skills, experience, market demands, and internal pay parity. The OTE figure listed here includes base salary and commissions, which may or may not be earned depending on performance. Depending on the position offered, equity and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package.
Please be aware, job-seekers may be at risk of targeting by malicious actors looking for personal data. Brex recruiters will only reach out via LinkedIn or email with a brex.com domain. Any outreach claiming to be from Brex via other sources should be ignored.