At Braze, we have found our people. We’re a genuinely approachable, exceptionally kind, and intensely passionate crew.
We seek to ignite that passion by setting high standards, championing teamwork, and creating work-life harmony as we collectively navigate rapid growth on a global scale while striving for greater equity and opportunity – inside and outside our organization.
To flourish here, you must be prepared to set a high bar for yourself and those around you. There is always a way to contribute: Acting with autonomy, having accountability and being open to new perspectives are essential to our continued success. Our deep curiosity to learn and our eagerness to share diverse passions with others gives us balance and injects a one-of-a-kind vibrancy into our culture.
If you are driven to solve exhilarating challenges and have a bias toward action in the face of change, you will be empowered to make a real impact here, with a sharp and passionate team at your back. If Braze sounds like a place where you can thrive, we can’t wait to meet you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
We are looking for a Resource Specialist to join our GTM Organisation and support strategic and tactical business processes that will allow us to efficiently match the right resource to the right project at the right time. The Resource Specialist will play a critical role in driving the centralisation of fundamental Resource Management activities across our Services and Partnerships organizations.
This individual will collaborate closely with Sales teams, Resource Managers, Service Delivery Leads, Partner teams and more. They will be key in navigating the future state of the role as it primarily interfaces between the Partnerships, Resource Management, and Services departments.
If you are looking for a fast paced role to build your understanding of the SaaS industry, resourcing and staffing, sales cycle management and agency relationships, this is a great role for you!
Key responsibilities include:
- Proactively monitor the sales pipeline & interface with the Sales Team to maintain awareness of Opportunities that will require 1st and/or 3rd party services.
- Manage the distribution and communication of projects across the 3rd party Partner ecosystem, and work closely with key partner sales and delivery contacts
- Regularly discuss active projects, potential new business and Request details with Sales, 1st and 3rd party Delivery Teams in order to make resource staffing recommendations.
- Ensure relevant sales processes are adhered to by Sales teams and Partner Account Managers, and ensure that Partners are supported in the sales process
- Manage third party related sales escalations and drive a path to resolution
- Work closely with Delivery Teams to maintain awareness of 1st and 3rd party resource capacity.
- Participate in weekly pipeline & staffing meetings and facilitate resourcing decisions in order to resolve challenges / conflicting priorities.
- Own and maintain data hygiene for Opportunities and Requests from Sales
- Work closely with the Partner Education team to maintain awareness of 3rd party resource skill & certification requirements
- Proactively suggest improvements to sales pipeline management, forecasting & staffing processes to drive efficiency.
- Support the Resource Management Office to develop and drive adoption of Resource Management best practices across the Services Organization.
- Proactively monitor projections and forecasted resource utilization and capacity to inform ongoing resource allocation strategy.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 1-2 years professional experience, has experience in sales cycle management and exposure to sales teams historically
- Also preferential: experience working in staffing/resourcing roles, or SaaS roles
- Effective and direct communicator, a voice of authority to our sales teams
- Excellent analytical skills & attention to detail
- Organized and data driven: able to improve processes and drive efficiency
- Enjoys working in fast paced environments and thinking on your feet
- A self-starter who enjoys shaping the role and working initially with open space to define how to approach the problem/opportunity
For candidates based in the United States, the pay range for this position at the start of employment is expected to be between $58,500 and $72,000/year with an expected On Target Earnings (OTE) between $65,000 and $80,000/year (including bonus or commission). Your exact offer may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to cash compensation, Braze offers full- and part- time employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSUs) so that all Braze employees own a piece of our company.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that may include equity
- Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Flexible paid time off
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Family services that include fertility benefits and equal paid parental leave
- Professional development supported by formal career pathing, learning platforms, and tuition reimbursement
- Community engagement opportunities throughout the year, including an annual company wide Volunteerism Week
- Employee Resource Groups that provide supportive communities within Braze
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun culture recognized as a Great Place to Work®
Details of these benefit plans will be provided if a candidate receives an offer of employment. Benefits may vary by location.
Braze (Nasdaq: BRZE) is a leading comprehensive customer engagement platform that powers interactions between consumers and brands they love. With Braze, global brands can ingest and process customer data in real time, orchestrate and optimize contextually relevant, cross-channel marketing campaigns and continuously evolve their customer engagement strategies.
Braze is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work® in the U.S., the UK and Singapore. We ranked #1 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces (Medium), #3 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces for Wellbeing (Medium), #4 on Great Place to Work’s 2023 Best Workplaces in Europe (Medium), #5 on Fortune’s 2022 Best Workplaces for Millennials in the US, #10 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces for Women (Large), #19 on Fortune’s 2023 Best Workplaces in New York (Large), and were named as a Top Achiever on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces in Tech.
You’ll find many of us at headquarters in New York City or around the world in Austin, Berlin, Chicago, Jakarta, London, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Tokyo – not to mention our employees in nearly 50 remote locations.