Director, Partner Marketing
At Braze, we have found our people. We’re a genuinely approachable, exceptionally kind, and intensely passionate crew.
We seek to ignite that passion by setting high standards, championing teamwork, and creating work-life harmony as we collectively navigate rapid growth on a global scale while striving for greater equity and opportunity – inside and outside our organization.
To flourish here, you must be prepared to set a high bar for yourself and those around you. There is always a way to contribute: Acting with autonomy, having accountability and being open to new perspectives are essential to our continued success. Our deep curiosity to learn and our eagerness to share diverse passions with others gives us balance and injects a one-of-a-kind vibrancy into our culture.
If you are driven to solve exhilarating challenges and have a bias toward action in the face of change, you will be empowered to make a real impact here, with a sharp and passionate team at your back. If Braze sounds like a place where you can thrive, we can’t wait to meet you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Braze is looking for a Marketing leader to elevate and execute our partner marketing strategy. Reporting to the VP of Global Demand Generation, this role is focused on developing the strategy and supporting execution for multi-channel integrated engagement with key strategic technology and agency partners.
In this key role, you will work cross-functionally to implement and expand foundational partner marketing programs and processes, and apply a new partner-centric strategy that supports global & regional pipeline targets and revenue attainment.
- Lead the function responsible for developing global partner marketing strategy and framework & execution to drive new business pipeline
- Work with key agency and technology partners to build joint GTM plans that help deliver shared targets & orchestrate execution of joint plans.
- Closely partner with the regional marketing teams for successful execution of partner marketing strategy
- Build multi-channel campaigns in alignment with key strategic partners to drive awareness and pipeline generation. Collaborate with marketing teams to execute across digital, email, events, web, content.
- Build “to-partner” programs to drive awareness within partner decision makers and increase attach rate to opportunities
- Build strong relationships with key partners. Serve as the voice of the partners with respect to nuances and differentiators to/from the field that will allow for a constant feedback loop, externally and internally, to iterate and evolve programs.
- Set targets and forecast, measure, and optimize performance, by analyzing data from partner marketing initiatives
- Create repeatable, predictable programs that build off of global demand generation activities–from concept and implementation to optimization and ensure activations continue to scale across channels (online and offline) to expand the Braze footprint
- Deliver on demand generation metrics and OKRs with a laser focus on data, specifically leading the local forecasting, measurement, and analysis of the partner marketing strategy’s impact.
- Travel into various markets and interface directly with customers, prospects, and partners to support lead generation and pipeline development efforts including hands-on involvement in execution of live programs.
WHO YOU ARE
- 15+ years experience in areas of marketing, with at least 8+ years in partner marketing
- Experience at B2B SaaS company and/or at Braze’s key technology or agency partners
- Experience with regionalized pipeline generation strategy and implementation, including working closely with Sales, Partnership, and Customer Success teams.
- Experience with digital marketing, events, account based marketing
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills to work with and maintain long-term relationships with peers, customers, prospects, and influencers
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to juggle multiple, demanding tasks simultaneously and with accuracy
- High aptitude for looking at problems as opportunities, and working cross departmentally to create unique solutions to solve them for the benefit of regional programs and/or the company
- Familiarity with tech and marketing communities; familiarity with SaaS business communities
- Experience working in a high-growth, high intensity environments
- Bachelor's degree required
For candidates based in the United States, the pay range for this position at the start of employment is expected to be between $144,000 and $192,000/year with an expected On Target Earnings (OTE) between $180,000 and $240,000/year (including bonus or commission). Your exact offer may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to cash compensation, Braze offers full- and part- time employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSUs) so that all Braze employees own a piece of our company.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that may include equity
- Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Flexible paid time off
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Family services that include fertility benefits and equal paid parental leave
- Professional development supported by formal career pathing, learning platforms, and tuition reimbursement
- Community engagement opportunities throughout the year, including an annual company wide Volunteerism Week
- Employee Resource Groups that provide supportive communities within Braze
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun culture recognized as a Great Place to Work®
Details of these benefit plans will be provided if a candidate receives an offer of employment. Benefits may vary by location.
Braze (Nasdaq: BRZE) is a leading comprehensive customer engagement platform that powers interactions between consumers and brands they love. With Braze, global brands can ingest and process customer data in real time, orchestrate and optimize contextually relevant, cross-channel marketing campaigns and continuously evolve their customer engagement strategies.
Braze is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work® in the U.S., the UK and Singapore. We ranked #1 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces (Medium), #3 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces for Wellbeing (Medium), #4 on Great Place to Work’s 2023 Best Workplaces in Europe (Medium), #5 on Fortune’s 2022 Best Workplaces for Millennials in the US, #10 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces for Women (Large), #19 on Fortune’s 2023 Best Workplaces in New York (Large), and were named as a Top Achiever on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces in Tech.
You’ll find many of us at headquarters in New York City or around the world in Austin, Berlin, Chicago, Jakarta, London, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Tokyo – not to mention our employees in nearly 50 remote locations.