Lead Product Manager
At Braze, we have found our people. We’re a genuinely approachable, exceptionally kind, and intensely passionate crew.
We seek to ignite that passion by setting high standards, championing teamwork, and creating work-life harmony as we collectively navigate rapid growth on a global scale while striving for greater equity and opportunity – inside and outside our organization.
To flourish here, you must be prepared to set a high bar for yourself and those around you. There is always a way to contribute: Acting with autonomy, having accountability and being open to new perspectives are essential to our continued success. Our deep curiosity to learn and our eagerness to share diverse passions with others gives us balance and injects a one-of-a-kind vibrancy into our culture.
If you are driven to solve exhilarating challenges and have a bias toward action in the face of change, you will be empowered to make a real impact here, with a sharp and passionate team at your back. If Braze sounds like a place where you can thrive, we can’t wait to meet you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
We're looking for a Lead Product Manager to support the Channels Team. The Channels Team is responsible for several core products (Push, Web, Content Cards, and Sending Infrastructure) that are critical to the company's continued growth.
Braze operates at a massive scale, collecting hundreds of billions of data points each month and sending billions of messages to end-users daily. A successful candidate will be curious, strategic, organized, data-driven, and customer-focused.
This is a very senior individual contributor role within Braze. The ideal candidate should have the following:
WHO YOU ARE
- 5-8+ years of Product Management experience.
- Strong communication, collaboration, organization, and persuasion skills.
- A proactive, positive, can-do attitude. You drive projects to completion excellently, and are always looking for new ways that processes and products can be improved.
- Ability to work within a cross-functional team and balance multiple projects at once.
- Strong technical experience
- You understand how distributed systems work, and perhaps have experience developing themselves
- Are able to build rich user experiences and work with designers.
- Eagerness to learn and grow.
- Work with your dedicated team to define the product roadmap – analyzing inputs from a wide variety of sources to prioritize the most important next steps for our product.
- Partner with the engineers and designers to execute this roadmap in a lean, entrepreneurial start-up environment
- Manage P/L for the team
- Establish and manage internal and external customer expectations
- Deeply understand our technology, business, customers, and market
- Build a best-in-class infrastructure for your products
- Experience building rich user content creation flows.
- Experience at a high-growth technology startup.
- Experience at a high-scale technology startup (we operate at the scale of billions of users).
For candidates based in the United States, the pay range for this position at the start of employment is expected to be between $127,500 and $238,000/year with an expected On Target Earnings (OTE) between $150,000 and $280,000/year (including bonus or commission). Your exact offer may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to cash compensation, Braze offers full- and part- time employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSUs) so that all Braze employees own a piece of our company.
WHAT WE OFFER
From comprehensive benefits to remote availability to flexible time off, we’ve got you covered so you can prioritize work-life harmony.
- Competitive compensation that may include equity
- Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Flexible paid time off
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Family services that include fertility benefits and equal paid parental leave
- Professional development supported by formal career pathing, learning platforms, and tuition reimbursement
- Community engagement opportunities throughout the year, including an annual company wide Volunteerism Week
- Employee Resource Groups that provide supportive communities within Braze
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun culture recognized as a Great Place to Work®
Details of these benefit plans will be provided if a candidate receives an offer of employment. Benefits may vary by location.
Braze (Nasdaq: BRZE) is a leading comprehensive customer engagement platform that powers interactions between consumers and brands they love. With Braze, global brands can ingest and process customer data in real time, orchestrate and optimize contextually relevant, cross-channel marketing campaigns and continuously evolve their customer engagement strategies.
Braze is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work® in the U.S., the UK and Singapore. We ranked #1 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces (Medium), #3 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces for Wellbeing (Medium), #4 on Great Place to Work’s 2023 Best Workplaces in Europe (Medium), #5 on Fortune’s 2022 Best Workplaces for Millennials in the US, #10 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces for Women (Large), #19 on Fortune’s 2023 Best Workplaces in New York (Large), and were named as a Top Achiever on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces in Tech.
You’ll find many of us at headquarters in New York City or around the world in Austin, Berlin, Chicago, Jakarta, London, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Tokyo – not to mention our employees in nearly 50 remote locations.