Marketing Operations Manager
At Braze, we have found our people. We’re a genuinely approachable, exceptionally kind, and intensely passionate crew.
We seek to ignite that passion by setting high standards, championing teamwork, and creating work-life harmony as we collectively navigate rapid growth on a global scale while striving for greater equity and opportunity – inside and outside our organization.
To flourish here, you must be prepared to set a high bar for yourself and those around you. There is always a way to contribute: Acting with autonomy, having accountability and being open to new perspectives are essential to our continued success. Our deep curiosity to learn and our eagerness to share diverse passions with others gives us balance and injects a one-of-a-kind vibrancy into our culture.
If you are driven to solve exhilarating challenges and have a bias toward action in the face of change, you will be empowered to make a real impact here, with a sharp and passionate team at your back. If Braze sounds like a place where you can thrive, we can’t wait to meet you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Braze is seeking a Marketing Operations Manager to drive and support our marketing operations efforts in the Americas and globally. You will play a pivotal role in enhancing and sustaining the growth of our AMER marketing initiatives. In this position, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of marketing activities, including advanced email campaign programming, campaign execution, data maintenance, augmentation, and the implementation of new MarOps frameworks.
As the Marketing Operations Manager, your primary focus will be on overseeing campaign execution for the AMER region and improving MarOps infrastructure. You will be an integral part of our Marketing Operations team located in our NYC office.
Your ultimate responsibility is to ensure that our marketing technology systems efficiently generate valuable data for the organization at scale. You are a marketing expert with a strong emphasis on Marketo and Marketing Operations, reporting to our Senior Marketing Operations Manager on the East Coast. Your ability to set goals aligned with departmental and organizational objectives, consistently deliver outstanding campaigns, and drive cross-functional collaboration between Marketo and Salesforce will be key.
- Implement targeted emails, personalized landing pages, and A/B tests, while tracking and sharing performance data and adapting strategies to enhance performance across customer touchpoints.
- Collaborate with the Regional Marketing and Revenue Operation Teams to design, manage, and execute multi-channel campaigns, SFDC reports, and enhance lead routing processes to provide high-quality leads to sales.
- Manage the AMER Marketing segmentation approach and audience management, working with marketing and sales stakeholders to create segmented lists across pipeline, regions, industries, and personas.
- Work closely with the Sales Operations team, Salesforce admins, and BDR leadership to ensure end-to-end follow-through across systems for Marketing Leads and MQLs.
- Identify and develop new campaign templates for use by our global marketing team.
- Leverage SFDC reporting and marketing attribution models to achieve goals and provide valuable insights.
- Oversee database management, including lead list imports, database maintenance, field updates, deliverability, and compliance.
- Actively identify and eliminate barriers that hinder the effective use of data by our Marketing teams.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, proactivity, and a willingness to acquire new skills.
WHO YOU ARE
- 4+ years of marketing experience with a B2B software company.
- 3+ years of experience with Marketo.
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce and a solid understanding of SFDC Reports and the Campaign Object.
- Experience with event tech software like Goldcast, Zoom Webinars, Bizzabo, or similar platforms.
- Strong communication skills at all levels of the organization, including leadership.
- Familiarity with email and cookie opt-in policies and database management across in the Americas and globally.
- Effective communication with colleagues and managers across different time zones, with this role reporting to a U.S.-based manager.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple demanding tasks simultaneously with precision.
- Passion for contributing to a collaborative, energetic, fun, and intellectually stimulating work environment.
Bonus Points if you have:
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Demandbase, Qualified, Mutiny, or Sendoso
For candidates based in the United States, the pay range for this position at the start of employment is expected to be between $84,000 and $96,000/year with an expected On Target Earnings (OTE) between $105,000 and $120,000/year (including bonus or commission). Your exact offer may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to cash compensation, Braze offers full- and part- time employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSUs) so that all Braze employees own a piece of our company.
WHAT WE OFFER
From comprehensive benefits to remote availability to flexible time off, we’ve got you covered so you can prioritize work-life harmony.
- Competitive compensation that may include equity
- Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Flexible paid time off
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Family services that include fertility benefits and equal paid parental leave
- Dog-friendly offices and remote availability across many global locations
- Professional development supported by formal career pathing, learning platforms, and tuition reimbursement
- Community engagement opportunities throughout the year, including an annual company wide Volunteerism Week
- Employee Resource Groups that provide supportive communities within Braze
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun culture recognized as a Great Place to Work®
Details of these benefit plans will be provided if a candidate receives an offer of employment. Benefits may vary by location.
Braze (Nasdaq: BRZE) is a leading comprehensive customer engagement platform that powers interactions between consumers and brands they love. With Braze, global brands can ingest and process customer data in real time, orchestrate and optimize contextually relevant, cross-channel marketing campaigns and continuously evolve their customer engagement strategies.
Braze is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work® in the U.S., the UK and Singapore. We ranked #1 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces (Medium), #3 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces for Wellbeing (Medium), #4 on Great Place to Work’s 2023 Best Workplaces in Europe (Medium), #5 on Fortune’s 2022 Best Workplaces for Millennials in the US, #10 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces for Women (Large), #19 on Fortune’s 2023 Best Workplaces in New York (Large), and were named as a Top Achiever on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces in Tech.
You’ll find many of us at headquarters in New York City or around the world in Austin, Berlin, Chicago, Jakarta, London, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Tokyo – not to mention our employees in nearly 50 remote locations.