Analyst Relations Director
At Braze, we have found our people. We’re a genuinely approachable, exceptionally kind, and intensely passionate crew.
We seek to ignite that passion by setting high standards, championing teamwork, and creating work-life harmony as we collectively navigate rapid growth on a global scale while striving for greater equity and opportunity – inside and outside our organization.
To flourish here, you must be prepared to set a high bar for yourself and those around you. There is always a way to contribute: Acting with autonomy, having accountability and being open to new perspectives are essential to our continued success. Our deep curiosity to learn and our eagerness to share diverse passions with others gives us balance and injects a one-of-a-kind vibrancy into our culture.
If you are driven to solve exhilarating challenges and have a bias toward action in the face of change, you will be empowered to make a real impact here, with a sharp and passionate team at your back. If Braze sounds like a place where you can thrive, we can’t wait to meet you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Braze is looking for an Analyst Relations Director to own our Analyst Relations (AR) strategy. This key role will lead and execute the company's AR strategy and tactics to communicate key differentiators for Braze.
The right candidate possesses AR experience and a track-record of demonstrating successful analyst relations program strategy. This includes the ability to quickly understand complex product functionality and technical concepts, deliver on a variety of cross-functional projects, and manage day-to-day operations related to program activities. The candidate must be comfortable balancing strategic thinking with tactical, detailed execution while working independently, proactively evangelizing the value of the company’s AR program, and identifying market challenges and opportunities for our customers.
- Devise strategic plans designed to help Braze have greater influence and more positive recognition within the analyst community.
- Build and maintain proactive, positive relationships with key analysts through a consistent cadence of engagements.
- Facilitate all analyst engagements—including inquiry calls, vendor briefings, advisory sessions, and speaking engagements—from scheduling to moderating to distributing insights.
- Proactively communicate relevant news and company developments to the analyst community.
- Develop executive briefing & product demo materials.
- Complete questionnaires/surveys.
- Educate internal audience of services available by sharing recent research, notes, and internal request forms.
- Provide analyst support and validation for internal strategies and plans.
- Monitor, analyze, and synthesize analyst research and distribute insights internally to support our positioning, product, and business strategy.
- Collaborate across departments, leveraging support from stakeholders in Content, Communications, Demand Generation, Design, Product, Solutions Consulting, Sales, Learning & Development, Industry Solutions, and more.
- Help generate reviews for online communities like Gartner Peer Insights and G2 by work closely with Customer Marketing to ensure we are influencing peer-to-peer communities as well as the traditional analysts.
- Oversee budget and recommendations for analyst contracts.
WHO YOU ARE
- Minimum 7 years experience at a B2B technology company, ideally in product marketing and/or a client-facing role. Previous analyst relations experience with a technology company is a plus.
- Comfort with technology concepts and a general knowledge of the customer engagement space.
- Ability to articulate product, company direction and vision.
- Proven organizational skills with an ability to manage multiple, complex tasks and projects concurrently.
- Strong written and oral communications skills, with an emphasis on storytelling and presentation skills.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with all levels, including senior executives, within Braze and the analyst community.
- Ability to understand and operate in a technological environment with organizational complexity.
- Ability to work independently and effectively collaborate with all cross-organizational functions.
- High-energy, enthusiastic team-player a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to simplify the complex, bringing clear insights and action plans to all stakeholders and the executive leadership team
- Strong sense of ownership to drive key business metrics and company growth
- Ability to navigate and network and lead by influence across departments to build consensus around critical initiatives with a bias towards action.
- Experience coordinating, directing, and guiding the work of teams within a high-growth organization.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mentality with experience working on complex, ambiguous projects across multiple teams. Creative approach to new ideas, experimentation with new initiatives that fuel growth.
For candidates based in the United States, the pay range for this position at the start of employment is expected to be between $165,000 and $175,000/year with an expected On Target Earnings (OTE) between $200,000 and $210,000/year (including bonus or commission). Your exact offer may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to cash compensation, Braze offers full- and part- time employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSUs) so that all Braze employees own a piece of our company.
WHAT WE OFFER
From comprehensive benefits to remote availability to flexible time off, we’ve got you covered so you can prioritize work-life harmony.
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Flexible paid time off
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Family services that include fertility benefits and equal paid parental leave
- Global presence, dog-friendly offices, and remote availability
- Professional development supported by formal career pathing, learning platforms, and tuition reimbursement
- Community engagement opportunities throughout the year, including an annual company wide Volunteerism Week
- Employee Resource Groups that provide supportive communities within Braze
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun culture recognized as a Great Place to Work®
Details of these benefit plans will be provided if a candidate receives an offer of employment. Benefits may vary by location.
Braze (Nasdaq: BRZE) is a leading comprehensive customer engagement platform that powers interactions between consumers and brands they love. With Braze, global brands can ingest and process customer data in real time, orchestrate and optimize contextually relevant, cross-channel marketing campaigns and continuously evolve their customer engagement strategies.
Braze is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work® in the U.S., the UK and Singapore. We ranked #1 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces (Medium), #3 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces for Wellbeing (Medium), #19 on Fortune’s 2022 Best Workplaces in New York (Large), and #5 on Fortune’s 2022 Best Workplaces for Millennials in the US.
You’ll find many of us at headquarters in New York City or around the world in Austin, Berlin, Chicago, Jakarta, London, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Tokyo – not to mention our employees in nearly 50 remote locations.