Founded in 2019, Bond's mission is to accelerate the pace of financial innovation and access to capital. Bond is now part of Fortune 500 financial technology company FIS (NYSE:FIS).
It's challenging for most businesses to build and offer engaging financial services products to their customers. Whether that's launching a new credit or debit card, a savings account, a lending business, or anything else — there are technical and operational barriers in the way.
Bond is a modern embedded finance platform that enables businesses to build, launch, iterate and scale financial services offerings easily and compliantly. We make integrations to the myriad, often-antiquated financial vendors and financial institutions more streamlined and intuitive. And, we make regulatory compliance not only achievable, but accessible through our platform and services. We enable innovative brands and businesses to better engage their customers with embedded financial solutions tailored to their customers' needs.
At Bond, we value leadership and believe everyone is a leader. We look for people who operate like owners, who love to learn, have grit, and operate with integrity and empathy. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out — and set you apart. We welcome diverse perspectives and people who are not afraid to challenge assumptions.
- Identify high-potential prospective customers from various lead sources
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close for startups and small, medium, and enterprise-level businesses
- Cultivate a robust pipeline using Salesforce
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process
- Collaborate with multiple teams such as Product, Marketing, Legal and Operations to amplify our growth trajectory
- Be very ambitious - finding ways to succeed
- Have a passion for sales
- 5+ years of demonstrating a track record of success consistently closing business with SaaS companies and/or neobanks
- Experience working large, sophisticated sales cycles which require you to multi-thread across the prospect organization
- Experience selling into early stage startups as well as established companies
- Ability to develop strong relationships to be a trusted resource for prospective customers
- Proven skill in a high growth environment where you are a primary source for prospect feedback and turning this feedback into invaluable insights internally
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and you've demonstrated the ability to communicate across various channels (video calls, e-mail, social selling, etc.)
- Demonstrated yourself to be a go getter in ambiguous situations and can be a self-starter
- Ability to close self-prospected opportunities from sourcing leads on your own
- Experience selling BaaS and/or SaaS solutions to large and enterprise-level organizations
- A detail-oriented mindset and are willing to step in and problem solve
You also likely have:
- The ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- A strong interest in technology
Bond is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.