At Black Spectacles we have ambitious plans to help support the architecture community, and we need a self-driven, proactive, and relationship-focused Account Manager to join our team. The purpose of this role is to manage strategic partnerships with key customers and develop new business from existing clients, all while providing excellent customer service.
At Black Spectacles, we’re on the hunt for teammates who:
- Are passionate about making an ambitious impact on the architecture and design community.
- Love to work on small, remote teams
- Owns it- comfortable taking responsibility for your work
- Take calculated risks and encourage others to do the same
- Take a world-class approach to everything you do
- Makes it safe to share ideas
- Takes care of your people
If this sounds like you, we need to talk!
Black Spectacles is an ambitious group of 25 remote teammates with the goal of growing to 75 over the next two years to support our purpose of helping architects thrive in their careers, trying to achieve big things to support the architecture community. At Black Spectacles, you’ll benefit from working with a team who lives and celebrates our values every day, and you can be sure that you will regularly see and feel the impact of your work.
Black Spectacles has been recognized by Great Place to Work and Built In as a great place to work, by the American Institute of Architects for the national impact we’re having on the profession of architecture, and has been recognized by Inc Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the country.
In this role, you will:
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed