Analyst, Control Pricing
Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world's third largest leading premium spirits company ... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.
Analyst, Control Pricing
The following position is open in Illinois, United States.
What makes this a great opportunity?
Our success and the quality of our brands are attributed to the talent of our people. Beam Suntory is composed of industry leading talent. We take pride in offering a rewarding experience to employees around the world. Training and developing our people, rewarding high performers and nurturing talented individuals is a top priority for us because, as a brand-led company, we know great brands don’t build themselves. It’s great people who build great brands. An equal employment opportunity employer, Beam Suntory is seeking talented, energetic, flexible individuals who are eager to put their talents and ideas to work in the exciting, entrepreneurial and rewarding environment of Beam Suntory.
- Support Control Pricing Sr. Analyst to manage pricing and promotions across the portfolio of products for 17 control markets and Military.
- Communicate price and promotional strategies to all Finance, Marketing and Commercial teams timely
- Assist Pricing Sr. Analyst in price and promotional analysis to maximize revenue and profits across the BSI portfolio.
- Leverage involvement among Control States to ensure connectivity and sharing of knowledge among the RGM team and within the Finance organization
- Responsible for maintaining price set-up for all new items across Control markets in US
- Responsible for pricing in Vistaar and SAP systems – managing price quotes, monthly price filings, and discount approvals/submissions to state liquor boards.
- Serve as RGM contact for GBS accounting and bailment states; ensuring timely correction of pricing errors and discrepancies that occur
- Excel and PowerPoint skills; Must be able to build proficiency in usage of the following systems: BOBJ, NABCA Diver, SAP, Aperity, Vistaar. Previous familiarity with these systems a plus
- Inquisitiveness & initiative to understand financial, business and pricing concepts and solve issues on their own
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency in delivering their responsibilities through to completion to achieve goals and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously and thrive in team settings
- Education: undergraduate degree, preferably with focus in finance, accounting, business, or economics.
- Years of experience: 0-3 years in Revenue Management, Product Pricing or Finance
- Industry experience: experience in Beverage Alcohol/CPG industry preferred
At Beam Suntory, people are our number one priority, and we believe our people grow together in diverse and inclusive environments where their unique insights, experiences and backgrounds are valued and respected. Beam Suntory is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, military veteran status and all other characteristics, attributes or choices protected by law. All recruitment and hiring decisions are based on an applicant’s skills and experience.