Sr. Manager, Account Management - Digital Media
At Realtor.com®, we have among the most comprehensive and accurate coverage of real estate listings and the most engaged users across all the online real estate portals. Our mission is to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Building your career? Build it better at Realtor.com®. Join us and help change the world of real estate, one home at a time.
Sr. Manager, Account Management - Digital Media at Realtor.com (View all jobs)
Location: Austin, TX
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic individual to lead our team of Account Managers within the New Homes Media division at Realtor.com! As the Manager of the New Homes Media Account Management Team, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the seamless collaboration between the Realtor.com; New Homes Sales team, our clients, and other internal teams. This leadership position demands a growth mindset, inspiring excellence, and fostering a culture where each team member is encouraged to bring their best to the table every day.
What You'll Do:
- Team Leadership & Collaboration
- Lead, mentor, train, and guide a team of Account Managers to ensure a high level of performance and collaboration.
- Foster a growth-oriented culture within the team, promoting excellence and continuous improvement.
- Client Engagement & Communication
- Oversee the partnership between the Account Management team, Sales, and Ad Operations to ensure successful media campaign development and implementation on the Realtor.com platform. .
- Serve as a point of escalation for client issues and work collaboratively to address concerns, striving to exceed client expectations.
- Campaign Management & Optimization
- Ensure efficient and accurate execution of media campaigns by coordinating with Ad Operations and Sales.
- Monitor campaign pacing and performance, optimizing campaigns to meet client goals and KPIs.
- Process Enhancement & Efficiency
- Implement and enhance processes for campaign development, proposal creation, and media planning.
- Drive efficiency within the team to meet schedules and deadlines, emphasizing accuracy and attention to detail.
- Reporting & Analysis
- Review and validate monthly billing report data prior to client invoicing.
- Provide insightful campaign recaps and analysis to clients, highlighting key performance metrics.
- Stakeholder Communication:
- Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders, addressing technical issues and collaborating with subject matter experts as needed.
How We Work:
We balance creativity and innovation on a foundation of in-person collaboration. For most roles, our employees work three or more days in our offices, where they have the opportunity to collaborate in-person, adding richness to our culture and knitting us closer together.
What You'll Bring:
- Proven leadership skills with experience managing a team of account managers.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a focus on delivering exceptional customer service.
- Demonstrated respect, accountability, and teamwork in daily interactions.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in online media, with a focus on advertising agency experience.
- Familiarity with ticketing systems (i.e. Salesforce, JIRA, etc).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (formulas, vlookups, pivot tables) and Google G-Suite.
- Strong understanding of digital advertising ecosystem, trends, and technologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Do the best work of your life at Realtor.com
Building your career? Build it better at Realtor.com®. Here, you’ll partner with a diverse team of experts as you use leading-edge tech to empower everyone to meet a crucial goal: finding their way home. And you’ll find your way home too. People are our foundation—the core that drives us passionately forward. At Realtor.com, you’ll bring your full self to work as you innovate with speed, serve our consumers, and champion your teammates. In return we’ll provide you with a warm, welcoming, and inclusive culture; intellectual challenges; and the development opportunities you need to grow.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.