Sales Support Specialist
At Realtor.com®, we have among the most comprehensive and accurate coverage of real estate listings and the most engaged users across all the online real estate portals. Our mission is to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Building your career? Build it better at Realtor.com®. Join us and help change the world of real estate, one home at a time.
Sales Support Specialist at Realtor.com (View all jobs)
Location: Austin, TX
Realtor.com is currently looking for a Sales Support Specialist to join our new Growth organization and support in our pre-sales and post-sales onboarding process of our New Homes partners. The Sales Support Specialist will serve in the capacity of a liaison between New Homes Sales team, customers, internal media, operations, and finance functions..
Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence and encouraging our teams to be their best every day. This role requires an individual who can successfully manage several projects at once, ensuring that schedules are kept and deadlines met. Efficiency, accuracy, attention to detail and flexibility are an absolute must and is critical to the success of this role. Excellent organizational, communication, and project management skills are key, as well as the ability to assess priorities and complete assignments in a timely and thorough manner. The candidate must feel comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and interfacing with all levels within our organization and with our customers.
What You'll Do:
- Work in partnership with the sales team and other cross functional teams to ensure successful online campaign development and implementation across the Move Network.
- Work with the sales team on creating proposals/media plans in response to agency/client RFP’s (Request for Proposals).
- Research available inventory, prices, and create targeted and valuable advertising campaigns for clients to run across the Realtor.com network.
- Enter, manage and approve media plans, while focusing on a balance of strong media solutions for clients and profitability for Realtor.com.
- Provide research assistance for the sales teams.
- Proficient in analyzing data, summarizing key findings and incorporating data into proposals.
- Oversee successful implementation of Insertion Orders, Campaigns; work with Operations teams on campaign implementation.
- Resolve technical issues that may arise with Operations.
- Ensure contracts are compliant with s SOX policies.
- Manage existing campaigns and optimize results based on client needs.
- Provide campaign status reporting to clients and sales teams.
- Analyze internal or third-party reports and indicate where campaigns are at risk of under-delivery.
- Work with finance at the end of all campaigns to provide reports and actual revenue numbers.
- Help the sales team identify prospect contact information in key markets.
- Set up and manage builder and agency accounts in Salesforce.
How We Work:
We balance creativity and innovation on a foundation of in-person collaboration. For most roles, our employees work three or more days in our offices, where they have the opportunity to collaborate in-person, adding richness to our culture and knitting us closer together.
What You’ll Bring:
- Demonstrate proficiency in mathematical calculations and spread-sheet based analysis.
- Possesses both analytical and creative thinking skills, key to developing successful media plans for clients.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3-4+ years online media experience or commensurate experience required.
- Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Ability to manage, collect and integrate online advertising reporting data from multiple sources to include in sites, ad-servers, and other digital media sources.
- Superior Microsoft Excel capabilities a must (vlookups, formulas, pivot tables, etc).
Do the best work of your life at Realtor.com
Building your career? Build it better at Realtor.com®. Here, you’ll partner with a diverse team of experts as you use leading-edge tech to empower everyone to meet a crucial goal: finding their way home. And you’ll find your way home too. People are our foundation—the core that drives us passionately forward. At Realtor.com, you’ll bring your full self to work as you innovate with speed, serve our consumers, and champion your teammates. In return we’ll provide you with a warm, welcoming, and inclusive culture; intellectual challenges; and the development opportunities you need to grow.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.