Senior Product Manager, CRM Audience Growth
At Realtor.com®, we have among the most comprehensive and accurate coverage of real estate listings and the most engaged users across all the online real estate portals. Our mission is to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Building your career? Build it better at Realtor.com®. Join us and help change the world of real estate, one home at a time.
Are you a CRM expert? Are you looking to own the srategy and roadmap to grow our CRM products at realtor.com? If you want to pursue your professional goals as you help grow an innovative real estate tech company, this work is for you. Join us as our newest Senior Product Manager, CRM Audience Growth and help change the world of real estate, one home at a time.
The CRM Engagement team is looking for a senior product manager to own the strategy and roadmap to grow our CRM products at Realtor.com. You’ll be responsible for strategizing lifecycle programs and working with other Product teams, Brand Bureau, Analytics, and Data Science to develop the product and campaign roadmap. You will lead a cross-functional team of Engineers, Designers, and Analysts to execute and report on the impact of your initiatives on critical business metrics.
We’re looking for a dedicated team player who is driven towards innovating, testing and optimizing results. The ideal candidate is hyper-analytical, a strong cross-functional collaborator, tactical executioner and consumer-focused fanatic who can drive forward multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment. You have technical and analytical skills to design solutions that help frame a positive user journey and a track record of working closely with Product and Engineering teams to implement them. If you are obsessed with creating an experience that surprises and delights consumers, we want to hear from you!
What you will do:
- Bring your expert knowledge as a leader in CRM to identify new solutions and opportunities to move KPIs
- Create and execute CRM audience growth roadmap in partnership with leadership and deliver actionable insights that contribute to business growth and KPI goals (e.g app downloads, registrations, push notification opt-ins, etc.)
- Own the product request pipeline for your product area including briefing teams, managing campaigns in CRM platforms (hands-on experience with Braze a plus!) and innovating on process to increase quality and output.
- Be the manager of your product team, owning day-to-day product performance, manage capacity planning for your team, and execute campaigns/products.
- Establish strong relationships cross-functionally across marketing, creative, product, analytics, and data science to drive forward CRM initiatives.
- Be hyper-analytical and leave no stone unturned as you partner with Analytics and Consumer Research teams to derive new insights to inform the broader CRM organization’s roadmap and ensure all campaigns and products are functioning properly.
- Act independently to determine the appropriate format and level of detail to explain complex data, results, and insights to influence stakeholders and drive the business forward.
- Provide mentorship to more junior product owners on the CRM team and be a thought leader for the broader team
What you'll bring:
- 8+ years relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Previous CRM strategy experience ideally in an omnichannel environment (experience in multiple channels—email, web, and app preferred).
- Product management experience
- Strong analytical skills, including experience with consumer segmentation, tracking results, interpreting key learnings, and summarizing ideas and results.
- Action-oriented and able to act intuitively, while following established processes.
- Fast learner and self-starter with strong time management skills.
- Strong computer skills; proficient with spreadsheets and creating slide decks.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Detail-oriented and concise
- Both team and self-driven attitude
- Forms great relationships, both internally and externally
- Top-notch project management skills with emphasis on driving projects and target launch dates in a collaborative way
- Successful participation in cross-functional teams and ability to influence great outcomes
- Technically savvy - familiar with CRM marketing channels, tools (hands-on experience with Braze a plus), personalization, and database management
Do the best work of your life at Realtor.com
Building your career? Build it better at Realtor.com®. Here, you’ll partner with a diverse team of experts as you use leading-edge tech to empower everyone to meet a crucial goal: finding their way home. And you’ll find your way home too. People are our foundation—the core that drives us passionately forward. At Realtor.com, you’ll bring your full self to work as you innovate with speed, serve our consumers, and champion your teammates. In return we’ll provide you with a warm, welcoming, and inclusive culture; intellectual challenges; and the development opportunities you need to grow.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.