Staff Integration Engineer - Enterprise Systems
At Realtor.com®, we have among the most comprehensive and accurate coverage of real estate listings and the most engaged users across all the online real estate portals. Our mission is to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Building your career? Build it better at Realtor.com®. Join us and help change the world of real estate, one home at a time.
Staff Integration Engineer - Enterprise Systems at Realtor.com (View all jobs)
Location: Austin, TX
Our Staff Integration Engineer is responsible for detailed requirements analysis, software design, development, testing, and deployment using Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle BPEL, AWS , and Oracle Data Integrator (ODI). As our newest Enterprise Systems Engineer, you will be working with the Engineering, Salesforce, Data, and QA teams along with stakeholders to create enterprise-scale, high performing, and well tested business applications. Help us change the world of real estate, one home at a time.
What you’ll do:
- Design, develop and unit test high performance web services on Backend Restful APIs, Oracle SOA, AWS microservices and/or other technologies as per the business needs.
- Perform hands-on solution design, prototyping, proofs-of-concept, and development tasks as required in support of current and new projects.
- Ensure solution is scalable and meets overall business requirements.
- Experience with multiple software delivery lifecycle methodologies such as – Agile, Waterfall.
- Conversant in a broad range of technical topics including – integration, master data management, RDBMS, NOSQL, user experience.
How we work:
We balance accelerated creativity and innovation on a foundation of in-person collaboration and flexibility, from inside and outside of our office walls. For most roles, our employees work three days of their choice in our offices and the remaining two days from home.
What you’ll bring:
- Experience in designing robust error handling, auditing and logging frameworks.
- Familiarity with Backend Restful API, Oracle SOA administration, support, installation and configuration, performance tuning, backup and recovery methods in multiple computing environments.
- 6+ years of overall experience in developing, maintaining, and supporting integration applications on any RDBMS, preferably using Oracle SOA Suite and AWS components.
- Expertise on Integrations with SFDC , AWS and other Cloud applications.
- Expertise in developing new APIs using REST and SOAP Web Services.
- Very strong experience in implementing error handling, rollback and notification features in the SOA solutions.
- Must have worked with source control versioning tools like GIT, CI/CD tools such as Maven, Jenkins, etc.
- Good knowledge in configuration, Parameter Tuning, Performance monitoring and troubleshooting of any RDBMS - Oracle, MySQL and API’s.
- Familiarity with testing tools such as SoapUI and Postman.
- Must be capable of working independently or in small to large project teams with minimal inputs.
Do the best work of your life at Realtor.com
Building your career? Build it better at Realtor.com®. Here, you’ll partner with a diverse team of experts as you use leading-edge tech to empower everyone to meet a crucial goal: finding their way home. And you’ll find your way home too. People are our foundation—the core that drives us passionately forward. At Realtor.com, you’ll bring your full self to work as you innovate with speed, serve our consumers, and champion your teammates. In return we’ll provide you with a warm, welcoming, and inclusive culture; intellectual challenges; and the development opportunities you need to grow.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.