Sales Quality Specialist
At Realtor.com®, we have among the most comprehensive and accurate coverage of real estate listings and the most engaged users across all the online real estate portals. Our mission is to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Building your career? Build it better at Realtor.com®. Join us and help change the world of real estate, one home at a time.
Are you a Quality Assurance expert? Are you ready to drive quality assurance evaluations of customer interactions and provide feedback to help improve Realtor.com's overall consumer satisfaction? If you want to pursue your professional goals as you help grow an innovative real estate tech company, this work is for you. Join us as our newest Sales Quality Specialist and help change the world of real estate, one home at a time.
The primary focus of the Sales Quality Specialist is to grade and monitor calls to ensure the highest level of consumer/customer experience across our CRO org while mitigating all legal risks to the business. You will also help support front line agents by answering questions related to quality interactions with customers. You will act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all things quality related.
What you'll do:
- Drive quality assurance evaluations of customer interactions to help improve consumer experience with realtor.com.
- Draft detailed coaching notes for managers and call center representatives that provide recommendations on how to improve performance/compliance.
- Communicate in a clear, concise and professional manner.
- Maintain standards of reliability and performance that ensure quality assurance policies and procedures are met.
- Help identify areas of improvement, and assist in implementing new strategies for best practices of quality assurance at Realtor.com
- Log and track all findings from monitored calls to analyze potential trends that need immediate attention.
- Take initiative on finding solutions to complex problems.
- Utilize data driven reporting to analyze and solve problems.
- Thrive in a collaborative work environment.
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail.
How we work:
- We balance creativity and innovation on a foundation of in-person collaboration. For most roles, our employees work three or more days in our offices, where they have the opportunity to collaborate in-person, adding richness to our culture and knitting us closer together. For this role you will need to reside within 50 miles of our Austin, TX office location and commute to the office three days a week.
What you'll bring:
- Associates Degree and/or 3+ years of experience working in a call center environment interacting with customers / prospective customers.
- 1-2 years sales experience.
- 1+ years of professional experience (Quality Assurance experience preferred) .
- Proficient in Google Suite (Slides, Sheets, Doc, Calendar etc.).
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Especially Microsoft Excel).
- Can type 60wpm.
- Strong analytical, reporting and trend analysis skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong time management skills.
- The position requires prolonged standing or sitting and repetitive hand and wrist motion. Operates phones, computers, and other office equipment.
Do the best work of your life at Realtor.com
Building your career? Build it better at Realtor.com®. Here, you’ll partner with a diverse team of experts as you use leading-edge tech to empower everyone to meet a crucial goal: finding their way home. And you’ll find your way home too. People are our foundation—the core that drives us passionately forward. At Realtor.com, you’ll bring your full self to work as you innovate with speed, serve our consumers, and champion your teammates. In return we’ll provide you with a warm, welcoming, and inclusive culture; intellectual challenges; and the development opportunities you need to grow.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.