Staff Business System Analyst
At Realtor.com®, we have among the most comprehensive and accurate coverage of real estate listings and the most engaged users across all the online real estate portals. Our mission is to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Building your career? Build it better at Realtor.com®. Join us and help change the world of real estate, one home at a time.
Job Title: Staff Business System Analyst (Salesforce)
Move, Inc., a subsidiary of News Corp, is a leading provider of online real estate services and operates the Move network of real estate websites (including realtor.com®, Moving.com, and others) and mobile experiences for consumers and real estate professionals. We are seeking an experienced Staff Business System Analyst (Salesforce). This position will report to the Austin, TX office and will support our Finance organization to drive customer satisfaction and serve a critical role in partnering with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Care operations. In addition, this position will operate as the partner to the Product, Sales, and Service, working with executives, managers and professional services engineers, to drive various solutions for Move Inc, as well as administer our Salesforce.com platform for them. Individuals will apply advanced theoretical knowledge of subject matter principles and concepts, as well as experience with Salesforce.com, to perform the duties of the position.
Job responsibilities and duties include:
- Work on the future planning and migration from proprietary CRM to Salesforce and an ERP platform of choice and will continue to drive innovation with that team.
- Work closely within moves business partners to drive business strategy and process optimization, capture user requirements, and assist the IT development team in designing, testing, and implementing software solutions that meet the business’s needs.
- Collaborate with the team to assess the cross functional impacts of business decisions across the Salesforce platform and provide input on IT processes and procedures affecting the team
- Partner with the user community, including executives, to identify their business requirements; analyze business processes; analyze source data; produce functional specifications, data flows and business rules; and assist with the implementation of those specifications
- Help drive process improvements and recommend best practices on the SalesForce.com platform; leverage your knowledge of best practices to help our professional services organization utilize the platforms to maximize results
- Drive the initiation, planning, requirements, design, test, and post-production phases of the solution development life cycle.
- Develop, document and perform system, integration, and user acceptance tests.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for troubleshooting issues and coordinating with cross-functional teams.
- Drive the periodic release cycles and work with business stakeholders to prioritize bugs and enhancements.
- Provide project management support for IT initiatives and projects.
- Participate in strategic planning with the professional services organization and help define global business processes, KPIs and measurements with our analytics team.
- Work with Product organization to help define introduction on new media-based products to help enable revenue increase.
This position has no direct reports and does not supervise or manage any other personnel.
Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer or Software Engineering, or any related IT or Engineering field of study, plus at least three (3) years of experience in the job offered or in any related position(s), including at least 2 years working in a Salesforce role involving Sales and Marketing.
In lieu of the above-stated primary education and experience requirements, the employer will accept a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer or Software Engineering, or any related IT or Engineering field of study, plus at least five (5) years of post-degree, progressively responsible experience in any related position(s), including at least 2 years working in a Salesforce role involving Sales and Marketing.
Qualified applicants must also have demonstrable proficiency, knowledge, skill, and experience or with the following:
- Supporting and administering Salesforce.com or Zuora
- Demonstrated experience working on cross-functional accounting, billing, and revenue recognition teams.
- Demonstrated experience working with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping, and methodology development.
- Agile Methodology.
No travel required. Work from Home (WFH) benefit available; must be able to work in office 3 days per week.
- Job Site: 901 E 6th Street, Austin, Texas, 78702
- Send Resumes To: email@example.com or apply at https://boards.greenhouse.io/rdccareers/jobs/5799064003?gh_jid=5799064003
- No calls. EOE.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
Do the best work of your life at Realtor.com
Building your career? Build it better at Realtor.com®. Here, you’ll partner with a diverse team of experts as you use leading-edge tech to empower everyone to meet a crucial goal: finding their way home. And you’ll find your way home too. People are our foundation—the core that drives us passionately forward. At Realtor.com, you’ll bring your full self to work as you innovate with speed, serve our consumers, and champion your teammates. In return we’ll provide you with a warm, welcoming, and inclusive culture; intellectual challenges; and the development opportunities you need to grow.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.