Sr. Staff Software Engineer (Enablement Services)
At Realtor.com®, we have among the most comprehensive and accurate coverage of real estate listings and the most engaged users across all the online real estate portals. Our mission is to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Building your career? Build it better at Realtor.com®. Join us and help change the world of real estate, one home at a time.
Job Title: Sr. Staff Software Engineer (Enablement Services)
Job Duties: Move, Inc. in Santa Clara, CA is seeking Sr. Staff Software Engineer(s) (Enablement Services) to design, build, and maintain our software notifications service stack. This position will be responsible for covering the entire spectrum of technology including cross-channel campaign management platforms (CCCMs), Consumer Engagement Platforms, AWS S3, and AWS Lambda.
Job responsibilities and duties include:
- Work collaboratively in teams composed of Product Managers, Marketers, and Engineers.
- Lead by example, process improvement initiatives to improve our practices and the quality and timeliness of deliverables with high predictability.
- Coach, mentor, and guide colleagues to deliver the best solution keeping in mind return on investment and total cost of ownership.
- Incorporate advanced machine learning and predictive analytic models into your solutions.
- Actively seek out new technologies, evaluate them and make recommendations to integrate them into our solutions and products.
- Actively promote a culture of inclusion and teamwork.
- Work in a product development process that is primarily Agile/Scrum.
This position has no direct reports and does not supervise the work of any other employees.
Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software or Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or any related Engineering or IT field of study, plus at least five (5) years of experience in any related position(s) in which the required experience was gained.
Qualified applicants must also have demonstrable proficiency, skill, experience, or knowledge with the following:
- Demonstrated experience in building large-scale web applications, web services, and data pipelines.
- Demonstrated experience driving improvement in software engineering practices/architectural skills, coding standards, code reviews, and documentation.
- Demonstrated experience working with large data sets and leveraging modern data technologies such as S3, Airflow, Snowflake, or Kafka.
- Cloud-based architectures, development, and deployment.
- Demonstrated experience with building, testing, and deployment of automation technologies.
- Demonstrated experience monitoring for SLAs, alerting, and remediating service disruptions.
No travel required. Work from home (WFH) benefit available; must be able to work in office 3 days per week.
At Realtor, we recognize that attracting the best talent is key to our strategy and success as a company. As a result, we aim for flexibility in structuring competitive compensation offers to ensure we are able to attract the best candidates.
The quoted salary range represents our good faith estimate as to what our ideal candidates are likely to expect in the listed locations. We tailor our offers based on the selected candidate's experience, industry knowledge, technical and communication skills, location and other factors that may prove relevant during the interview process. All ranges are location based, ranges for positions in other locations may vary based on the local market.
- Job Site: 3315 Scott Blvd., Ste. 250, Santa Clara, California 95054
- Send Resumes To: email@example.com or apply at: https://boards.greenhouse.io/rdccareers/jobs/5798771003?gh_jid=5798771003
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
Do the best work of your life at Realtor.com
Building your career? Build it better at Realtor.com®. Here, you’ll partner with a diverse team of experts as you use leading-edge tech to empower everyone to meet a crucial goal: finding their way home. And you’ll find your way home too. People are our foundation—the core that drives us passionately forward. At Realtor.com, you’ll bring your full self to work as you innovate with speed, serve our consumers, and champion your teammates. In return we’ll provide you with a warm, welcoming, and inclusive culture; intellectual challenges; and the development opportunities you need to grow.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.