At Realtor.com®, we have among the most comprehensive and accurate coverage of real estate listings and the most engaged users across all the online real estate portals. Our mission is to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Building your career? Build it better at Realtor.com®. Join us and help change the world of real estate, one home at a time.
Job Title: Software Engineer
Move Inc. is seeking Software Engineers for its Austin, TX location. This role will participate in research and development of highly scalable, data driven, consumer facing applications as well as identify and implement new technologies and trends to enhance our products and business.
Job responsibilities and duties include:
- Work collaboratively in teams composed of Product Managers, Designers, and Engineers
- Take ownership of the overall architecture and development of highly scalable ReactJS frontend application that talk to Node JS API services and Lambda functions
- Implement dynamic and interactive pages using ReactJS by consuming REST and GraphQL services
- Build backend services around advanced machine learning and predictive analytic models
- Design and operationalize data pipelines using advanced data architectures deployed on Amazon Web Services
- Optimize our developer toolchain to support instant provisioning of new services and infrastructure, fully automate deployment, and minimize development friction
- Work in a product development process that is primarily Agile/Scrum
Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer or Software Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, or any related Engineering or IT field of study, plus at least two (2) years of experience in the job offered or in any related position(s). Employer will accept a foreign degree equivalent.
Qualified applicants must also have demonstrable proficiency, knowledge, skill, and experience with the following:
- CSS or SaSS
- Frontend software development
- Demonstrated experience building single page applications
- Demonstrated understanding of computer science fundamentals, schema design and best practices
No travel; work from home benefit available; must be able to work in office 3 days per week.
- Job Site: 901 E 6th Street, Austin, TX, 78702
- Send Resumes To: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply at https://boards.greenhouse.io/rdccareers/jobs/5799241003?gh_jid=5799241003
- No calls. EOE.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
Do the best work of your life at Realtor.com
Building your career? Build it better at Realtor.com®. Here, you’ll partner with a diverse team of experts as you use leading-edge tech to empower everyone to meet a crucial goal: finding their way home. And you’ll find your way home too. People are our foundation—the core that drives us passionately forward. At Realtor.com, you’ll bring your full self to work as you innovate with speed, serve our consumers, and champion your teammates. In return we’ll provide you with a warm, welcoming, and inclusive culture; intellectual challenges; and the development opportunities you need to grow.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.