A/R Cash Specialist
At Realtor.com®, we have among the most comprehensive and accurate coverage of real estate listings and the most engaged users across all the online real estate portals. Our mission is to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Building your career? Build it better at Realtor.com®. Join us and help change the world of real estate, one home at a time.
Are you an Accounts Receivable expert? If you want to pursue your professional goals as you help grow an innovative real estate tech company, this work is for you. Join us as our newest AR/Cash Specialist and help change the world of real estate, one home at a time.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure the accuracy of invoices
- Receive check and electronic payments and apply them to the appropriate invoices
- Review closing statements for each home sale to ensure accuracy of receipts
- Update internal CRM with all relevant transaction details
- Other duties as assigned by management
What you’ll bring:
- Experience in Accounts Receivable preferred but not required
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and deliver results in an efficient manner
- Experience in Salesforce, Google Sheets, and other Accounting applications preferred but not required
- Verbal and written communication skills
- General math skills
Do the best work of your life at Realtor.com
Building your career? Build it better at Realtor.com®. Here, you’ll partner with a diverse team of experts as you use leading-edge tech to empower everyone to meet a crucial goal: finding their way home. And you’ll find your way home too. People are our foundation—the core that drives us passionately forward. At Realtor.com, you’ll bring your full self to work as you innovate with speed, serve our consumers, and champion your teammates. In return we’ll provide you with a warm, welcoming, and inclusive culture; intellectual challenges; and the development opportunities you need to grow.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.