Senior AR/Billing Specialist
At Realtor.com®, we have among the most comprehensive and accurate coverage of real estate listings and the most engaged users across all the online real estate portals. Our mission is to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Building your career? Build it better at Realtor.com®. Join us and help change the world of real estate, one home at a time.
The Senior AR/Billing Specialist is a critical role within the Accounts Receivable function and responsible for reviewing transactions to ensure we have everything to close out a real estate transaction. This is accomplished through case management and customer interactions, both external and internal. The ideal candidate is solution orientated and enjoys working through different problems to find the best answer.
What you’ll do:
- Manage accounting support cases, responding to internal and external questions about customer billing and payments.
- Answer customer inquiries about calculating payment owed and the process of sending payment.
- Review closing statements to ensure billing accuracy and update invoices as necessary
- Apply payments to invoices.
- Suggest process improvements based on customer interactions.
- Work collaboratively with various departments including Broker Success and Broker Support to engage with customers and address outstanding issues surrounding referral fee transactions and ensure resolution in a timely manner.
- Responsible for overseeing transactional activity for high-volume, high revenue-generating brokerages to provide white glove treatment.
- Field questions from the rest of the team regarding transactions and assess whether or not further escalation is needed to management.
- Provides and participates in training for new hires joining the team.
- Ad hoc projects as assigned and other duties as assigned by management.
What you’ll bring:
- 3-5 years of experience in Collections, Accounts Receivable, or Customer Support
- Knowledge of cloud-based ERP and billing systems (i.e. Salesforce, Oracle Cloud)
- Knowledge working with Google Sheets
- General math skills, ability to resolve issues through math
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks concurrently and to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with internal and external customers
- Initiative, flexibility, and willingness to adapt to change
Do the best work of your life at Realtor.com
Building your career? Build it better at Realtor.com®. Here, you’ll partner with a diverse team of experts as you use leading-edge tech to empower everyone to meet a crucial goal: finding their way home. And you’ll find your way home too. People are our foundation—the core that drives us passionately forward. At Realtor.com, you’ll bring your full self to work as you innovate with speed, serve our consumers, and champion your teammates. In return we’ll provide you with a warm, welcoming, and inclusive culture; intellectual challenges; and the development opportunities you need to grow.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.