Senior Marketing Manager, Demand Gen
At Realtor.com®, we have among the most comprehensive and accurate coverage of real estate listings and the most engaged users across all the online real estate portals. Our mission is to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Building your career? Build it better at Realtor.com®. Join us and help change the world of real estate, one home at a time.
We are seeking a dynamic Senior Marketing Manager, Demand Gen who will spearhead the strategic planning and execution of high-impact demand generation strategies and campaigns for our cutting-edge listing agent product portfolio. In this newly-created position, you will play a pivotal role in establishing a new line of business for Realtor.com. Your work will enable the company to address unmet customer needs while capitalizing on a significant opportunity to gain a competitive edge in the marketplace. This is an exciting opportunity to make a measurable contribution to one of the biggest growth areas of the company.
This is a strategist-executor role. You will have strategic ownership of demand gen for this business line, but you must be experienced and comfortable in channel execution as well.
In this highly-collaborative role, you will work side-by-side with Product, Marketing, Sales, Enterprise Systems, and Ops/Analytics partners. Together you will be accountable for establishing and ensuring sustainable revenue for the listing portfolio.
To be successful in this role, you will be obsessed with customer problems, endlessly curious about how to solve them, data-driven in your approach, and laser-focused on achieving results.
What you'll do:
- Strategy: Develop comprehensive, full-funnel B2B demand generation strategies to establish and grow our listing agent business line, including awareness, nurture, lead generation, upsell/cross-sell and retention.
- Revenue: Drive high quality leads and generate a robust pipeline, taking ownership and accountability of pipeline and marketing-sourced revenue goals.
- Campaign Development: Devise and execute data-driven, integrated, multi-channel campaigns (email, SMS, organic, events, paid.) Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the alignment of marketing assets. Use Salesforce Marketing Cloud to meticulously execute segmentation and schedule deployments.
- Channel Optimization: Lead channel optimization and new channel development to create an effective and scalable acquisition engine using your growth marketing experience, rigorous testing methodologies, and a data-driven analytical approach. Take ownership of non-paid channels, and work closely with the Performance Marketing team on the most effective paid channel strategy.
- Real-Time Performance Monitoring: Implement real-time monitoring mechanisms to gauge campaign performance, derive conclusive success metrics, interpret A/B testing outcomes, and quantify revenue generated. Utilize this data to inform strategic pivots.
- Holistic Customer Marketing Integration: Collaborate with the Customer Marketing team to seamlessly integrate campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle. Implement iterative improvements to ensure a connected and impactful marketing journey.
- Sales alignment: Work with the CRO, Sales Operations, and Sales leaders to ensure that we are delivering the right prospects to the business, and to understand how they progress through the funnel. Keep the Sales team informed about upcoming campaigns, demand gen results, and progress to goals, maintaining seamless communication.
- Data/analytics: Collaborate closely with Marketing Ops to use analytical insights and develop data-driven segmentation, personalization capabilities, campaign optimization, and attribution reporting/analytics.
- Stakeholder Engagement and Reporting: Spearhead collaboration among key stakeholders by delivering regular updates, presenting campaign samples, dissecting performance results, and facilitating an environment of knowledge sharing.
- Collateral Development: Proactively create supplementary marketing collateral, refined product page recommendations, presentation updates (PowerPoint), and innovative email templates. Empower the sales team with resources that align with the senior managerial level of expertise.
What you'll bring:
- 8+ years of B2B demand gen/growth marketing experience, tech/digital preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience preferred.
- Working efficiency in Excel or Google Sheets.
- Strong data/analytics literacy with experience in testing and attribution.
- Demonstrated critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Ownership mindset.
- Proven experience collaborating successfully with cross-functional teams and influencing stakeholders at all levels of a complex organization.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves, use limited resources creatively, and do what it takes to get things done.
Do the best work of your life at Realtor.com
Building your career? Build it better at Realtor.com®. Here, you’ll partner with a diverse team of experts as you use leading-edge tech to empower everyone to meet a crucial goal: finding their way home. And you’ll find your way home too. People are our foundation—the core that drives us passionately forward. At Realtor.com, you’ll bring your full self to work as you innovate with speed, serve our consumers, and champion your teammates. In return we’ll provide you with a warm, welcoming, and inclusive culture; intellectual challenges; and the development opportunities you need to grow.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.