Senior Customer Marketing Manager, Product (Agent/Broker)
At Realtor.com®, we have among the most comprehensive and accurate coverage of real estate listings and the most engaged users across all the online real estate portals. Our mission is to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Building your career? Build it better at Realtor.com®. Join us and help change the world of real estate, one home at a time.
The Sr Customer Marketing Manager, Product (Agent/Broker) will drive awareness, adoption, and preference for a varied portfolio of products offered to Realtor.com’s biggest audience - real estate agents and brokers - as well as lenders and other real estate professionals. Your work will help our customers grow their businesses while enabling the company to grow share and gain a competitive edge in the marketplace. This is an exciting opportunity to make a measurable contribution to one of the largest revenue-driving areas of our business.
In this highly-collaborative role, you will work side-by-side with your product marketing counterparts on the Product team, as well as several other Marketing, Sales and Go-to-market teams. Together you will be accountable for bringing successful products to market and ensuring long-term market sustainability of the portfolio.
To be successful in this role, you will be obsessed with customer problems, endlessly curious about how to solve them, data-driven in your approach, and laser-focused on achieving results.
What you'll do
- Strategy: Be the strategic marketing lead for the portfolio and be accountable for setting and achieving marketing-sourced customer acquisition and revenue goals
- Market intelligence: Be an expert on our customers and the competitive landscape
- Product/market fit and scalability: Collaborate with Product team to ensure that products are built and packaged in a way to be successfully sold in, retained, and scaled when eventually launched in the market, creating a sustainable path to revenue
- Product architecture and naming: Strategically align new products within existing product architecture framework; lead efforts to brand and name new offerings
- Positioning and messaging: Collaborate with Product team to ensure that our products are effectively differentiated and positioned; develop external-facing, segmented messaging that communicates the unique value and benefits of the products
- Customer journey: Leverage data models & personalization to build full-funnel customer journeys that achieve desired customer actions
- Marketing campaigns: Own, create, and deploy marketing GTM plans, campaigns and tactics aligned to the company's OKRs and strategic goals; this includes creating content, marketing collateral, and event activations.
- Collaboration: Partner with Product, Data/Analytics, Revenue Ops, Marketing Ops, Creative, MarComm, Demand Gen, PR, Industry Relations, Sales, and GTM teams to orchestrate and execute integrated, scalable marketing plans that meet and exceed goals
- Innovation: experiment with AI/ tech-driven tools and untapped channel strategies to optimize scale and impact of efforts
- Post-launch: Continually monitor product performance as well as competitive actions; make data-driven recommendations to optimize and/or adjust messaging, packaging, sales or support processes accordingly
- Customer Lifecycle: enable customers to succeed with products post-purchase by creating and optimizing data-driven onboarding, training, and on-going engagement journeys
What you'll bring
- 8+ years of B2B customer or product marketing experience, tech/digital preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Strong data/analytics literacy, with equally strong creative marketing skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Proven experience collaborating successfully with cross-functional teams and influencing stakeholders at all levels of a complex organization
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves, use limited resources creatively, and do what it takes to get things done
Do the best work of your life at Realtor.com
Building your career? Build it better at Realtor.com®. Here, you’ll partner with a diverse team of experts as you use leading-edge tech to empower everyone to meet a crucial goal: finding their way home. And you’ll find your way home too. People are our foundation—the core that drives us passionately forward. At Realtor.com, you’ll bring your full self to work as you innovate with speed, serve our consumers, and champion your teammates. In return we’ll provide you with a warm, welcoming, and inclusive culture; intellectual challenges; and the development opportunities you need to grow.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.