Customer Training Manager
Our Customer Education team is committed to helping customers adopt Asana as both a technology product and a holistic approach to teamwork. We strive to educate all of our customers, across countries, industries, and functions, get off on the right foot, and continue to get the most value out of Asana over time.
We’re looking for a Customer Training Manager who is an experienced and captivating facilitator, who thrives in crafting and delivering creative learning experiences that accelerate customer adoption.
This role is based in our Chicago office with an office-centric hybrid schedule. Along with most Asanas, you’ll work from this office in person on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. Most Asanas have the option to work from home on Wednesdays and Fridays. If you're interviewing for this role, your Talent Acquisition Partner will share more about the in-office requirements.
What you’ll achieve
- Support our live education programs by delivering virtual training sessions and workshops for our customers, helping them realize value with Asana
- Support our Asana on Tour program, occasionally delivering in-person training
- Collaborate with global team members to align programs for our customers in all regions
- Actively and continuously learn about product functionality, workflows, and best practices, with a bias towards breaking down these concepts into digestible offerings
- Coordinate training program logistics, such as scheduling, email outreach, and data collection
- Report on the success and operational metrics of each session delivery and learn from identified trends and themes to continuously improve learning experiences and expand our reach
- Develop, maintain, and iterate on training content in collaboration with members of the Customer Education team and subject matter experts
- Build relationships with customers through Education programs to identify champions and provide customer stories and insights. Represent the voice of our customers and continuously source feedback that will drive the development of the program forward.
- 4+ years of experience delivering virtual and in-person training or instruction to a live audience
- Familiar with instructional best practices for a live audience (engagement strategies, checks for understanding)
- Strong and engaging communication and presentation skills with experience training customers on software or technology
- Growth mindset with an eagerness to continuously improve
- Able to manage deadlines and work collaboratively in a fast-paced, highly dynamic, and increasingly global environment through flexibility and adaptability
- Experience working in a high-growth, B2B SaaS company and a deep understanding of the Asana tools
- Experience with eLearning tools like Articulate, Camtasia, or Captivate.
At Asana, we're committed to building teams that include a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, as this is critical to helping us achieve our mission. If you're interested in this role and don't meet every listed requirement, we still encourage you to apply.
What we’ll offer
Our comprehensive compensation package plays a big part in how we recognize you for the impact you have on our path to achieving our mission. We believe that compensation should be reflective of the value you create relative to the market value of your role. To ensure pay is fair and not impacted by biases, we're committed to looking at market value which is why we check ourselves and conduct a yearly pay equity audit.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is between $120,000 - $152,000. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed range above is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package may include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay (for most sales roles), and benefits. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
We strive to provide equitable and competitive benefits packages that support our employees worldwide and include:
- Mental health, wellness & fitness benefits
- Career coaching & support
- Inclusive family building benefits
- Long-term savings or retirement plans
- In-office culinary options to cater to your dietary preferences
These are just some of the benefits we offer, and benefits may vary based on role, country, and local regulations. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also comply with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws in other locations.