Enablement Lead, Global CX
We’re looking for someone with experience enabling Customer Experience (CX) teams to help our CX organization execute with confidence, consistency, and strategic mindset. Our Customer Experience team is committed to helping customers adopt Asana as both a technology product and a holistic approach to teamwork. The CX organization is critical to Asana’s success, owning the business’ negative rate and helping customers of all shapes and sizes adopt and realize value from Asana. This role will be global, cross-functional, and highly visible within the organization. You’ll support all of the unique teams within the CX organization — from CSMs to Renewals Managers to Professional Services to Customer Education — and will partner with global teams across our four geos: AMER, EMEA, APAC, and Japan.
This role is based in our San Francisco office with an office-centric hybrid schedule. Along with most Asanas, you’ll work from this office in person on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. Most Asanas have the option to work from home on Wednesdays and Fridays. If you're interviewing for this role, your Talent Acquisition Partner will share more about the in-office requirements.
What You’ll Achieve:
- With a seat at CX Leadership Team’s table, you’ll establish enablement priorities that are both qualitative and quantitative, inclusive of each team’s unique needs, and clearly driving toward the company and CX org’s objectives.
- As a trusted partner to all of the global CX teams, you’ll support each team and region in upleveling, resulting in each team feeling confident, inspired, and clear on what “great” looks like and how to get there. Change management will be key to your success in driving team commitment and results.
- As a voice for CX, you’ll coordinate cross-functionally with Product, Tech teams, and Sales Enablement to advocate for the CX organization and roll out enablement programs to drive CX awareness, action, and expertise. You’ll help connect the dots cross-functionally to make sure we’re mindful of our roll out cadences across programs so as to avoid noise and overwhelm.
- As a CX expert, you’ll co-create the best onboarding experience for our new hires in partnership with our Revenue Onboarding team.
- As the ‘go-to’ for all things CX enablement, you’ll project manage the holistic enablement experience, socialize your plan, and regularly communicate data-driven updates to your stakeholders (both CX and cross-functional) so that everyone has clarity in your plan and an understanding of enablement effort results.
- Proven experience in a global Customer Success enablement role within a SaaS company
- Prior experience as a CSM at a SaaS company is desired
- Demonstrated success in designing and delivering enablement programs, including training, content development, and tool roll-out
- Experience leveraging standard e-learning tools to create instructionally sound programs is desired
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to influence and engage stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Analytical mindset with the ability to leverage data and metrics to drive decision-making and measure impact
What we’ll offer
Our comprehensive compensation package plays a big part in how we recognize you for the impact you have on our path to achieving our mission. We believe that compensation should be reflective of the value you create relative to the market value of your role. To ensure pay is fair and not impacted by biases, we're committed to looking at market value which is why we check ourselves and conduct a yearly pay equity audit.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is between $182,000 - $232,000. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed range above is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package may include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay (for most sales roles), and benefits. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
We strive to provide equitable and competitive benefits packages that support our employees worldwide and include:
- Mental health, wellness & fitness benefits
- Career coaching & support
- Inclusive family building benefits
- Long-term savings or retirement plans
- In-office culinary options to cater to your dietary preferences
These are just some of the benefits we offer, and benefits may vary based on role, country, and local regulations. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.